The Activation Intern is responsible for supporting the Activation team with all administrative, research and event logistics needs.
The intern also participates in day-to-day account needs delegated by their supervisor to help keep work moving.
- Required Skills:
- Knowledge of events and/or integrated marketing through school or previous internship
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of people
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle both short and long-term projects
- This is a full-time, paid internship open to graduated students with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Assist with research for current clients and new business pitches
- Contact vendors with questions in regards to production (costs, timing, logistics, etc.) and coordinate event logistics as directed by supervisor
- Assist in creating case studies and program recap reports after the conclusion of integrated campaigns
- Participate in internal meetings, brainstorms and client calls as directed by supervisor
- Team administrative support – booking conference rooms, booking transportation, coordinating F+B for client and internal meetings as needed, printing, occasional errands, senior team expenses etc.
Two things Grey has been doing since 1917: hiring forceful, energetic innovators with diverse skill sets and points of view who can put ideas into motion that lead to results. That’s no coincidence.
Smart, quick, highly motivated business-savvy people have been the backbone of Grey’s Famously Effective work for one hundred years. They are the drivers of business and creative performance that at this point in Grey’s long history have never better. We were named 2016 Cannes Agency of the Year in recognition of our 24 Lions for clients including Volvo, Canon, Gillette, and NFL. Grey was also among the top three agencies at the Effies where our work for clients including Febreze and Volvo were recognized. Famous and Effective. It’s what we do, and it’s part of why Grey was been named Global Network of the Year by Adweek in 2013 and 2015, and Agency of the Year by Advertising Age in 2014.
Of course none of this could have happened without the diverse talent roster we have in place and we are continuing to look for the best talent to join us in the coming year. That’s why we continue to need drivers—people who can help move the agency further on the trajectory of success.