Paradigm Press, a division of Agora Financial, is looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join their team. This (Senior Marketing) Affiliate Manager will be responsible for managing the operation setup and approval of active affiliates, creatives, links, and other media assets. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with online advertising, affiliate management and possess the desire to continue learning and help shape our affiliate marketing strategy.
You can learn more about Agora Financial by checking out our “Workplace Highlight” blog post.
Duties include researching opportunities, recruiting and managing affiliates, coordinating internally with Paradigm Press marketers, product managers, and analyzing data.
Candidates should have a solid understanding of affiliate campaigns including costs, response rates, and the ability to optimize to meet campaign objectives and goals AND should be innovative, team-oriented, and effective communicators, as well as have the desire to participate in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Candidates should also have the ability to:
– Build and maintain strong working relationships with affiliates, publishers and list brokers/owners.
– Manage the operational/creative campaign setup and approval workflow for affiliates.
– Manage approval and onboarding process of new affiliates.
– Research and find new traffic opportunities and partnerships.
– Analyze data to ensure campaigns are meeting allowable CPA, NTA goals and ROI benchmarks.
– Run monthly reports for accounting/invoicing.
– Provide some creative direction and testing ideas for lead gen, email copy, insert ads, banners, remarketing strategies and landing pages.
– Plan/support affiliate promotional contests and launches.
– Manage email messaging campaigns for affiliates (including leaderboard updates)
– Manage Affiliate WPress microsites for external promos.
– Maintain up-to-date one-sheets for all external promos (and best performing creatives)
3-6 Month KPIs:
– Become versed in all Paradigm Press product lines, Gurus, promotions, and current marketing tactics/metrics.
– Follow the Paradigm operating system and schedules (SOP creation, internal calendar
– Continuing education participation (DM HQ).
– Learn personnel and work flows. Specifically existing team and direct contacts in other departments: production, copy, web development, and customer service.
– Demonstrate advanced understanding of testing methodology specifically a/b testing, landing page optimization, upsell/cross sell/down sell paths, pricing, etc.
– Ensure internal data integrity by keeping campaigns organized and using internal best practices
– Learn Agora Financial systems- IRIS, Google Tag Manager, affiliate tracking platforms (CAKE, HasOffers), basic understanding of Advantage, WordPress, InfoBase, etc.
Interested individuals, submit your resume and cover letter to the link provided.
About Agora Financial
About Agora Financial:
Agora Financial provides independent economic and alternative health ideas to help everyday folks live a more independent, healthy and wealthy life. They publish these ideas through print and online publications.
Agora Financial is all about "fat-tail" ideas.
Everyone on the team needs to be OK with continuous testing. Which means they also need to be OK with failing. At AF, failing = learning. And the minute you stop taking chances, shaking things up, and exploring new ideas is the minute you fall behind.
They believe in putting in the hard work, and pushing one another. They believe that personal growth and development of individuals is only a small piece of the pie. And that the real wins are higher quality products for subscribers, and success for the team at large.