The Sales and Marketing Administrative Assistant at Anderson Hopkins would help to support us by overseeing data management, marketing efforts, and general office tasks. We are seeking a candidate who is highly organized, and will manage content and schedules, with the goal of empowering our team. By working with our current systems (with an aim to improve them!) this position will help to keep the day to day workflow and administrative tasks on track. This role is ideal for those who thrive in a team environment, are self-motivated, and have a desire to learn through practice.
Data & Marketing Management Duties:
1) Work closely with the Sales and Marketing team maintaining image database
2) Organize data entry associated with call sheets, meeting attendees, portfolio reviews, artist
schedules, and travel
3) Create a schedule to ensure that all data is being kept up to date on a consistent basis
4) Update company handbook with procedures as needed
5) Support social media and blog posts
6) Help in preparation for meetings, portfolio reviews and sales trips including updating digital and
physical portfolios, gathering promotion, etc.
General Office Administration Duties:
1) Manage the office phone
2) Ensure office is well maintained
3) Ordering any office supplies needed
People who thrive at AH:
1) Kind, and mindful of others around them
2) Team oriented, highly collaborative
3) Interested in growing with the company, and within industry
4) Hard working, dedicated, reliable
Salary commensurate with work experience
About Anderson Hopkins
We are a mid-sized agency that represents artists and produces photo, video, and film shoots worldwide. As a full service company, we work with clients to create cost effective solutions while maintaining creative integrity. Managing shoots, either in studio or on location, staff producers arrange everything necessary to ensure the successful execution of the client’s project and expectations.