WHAT WE NEED FROM EVERYONE: “EMBRACE A CONVERGED WORLD”
- We must do the things we think we cannot do. Adapt to change. Don’t be afraid to fail. Learn from mistakes.
- We work best when we’re united. Collaborate across teams and departments. Build and maintain productive working relationships.
- We believe in a “make great stuff” culture. Share energy and passion for creative work. Drive the agency’s culture.
- Be more human. Be authentic. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
60% Excellence in Execution – Management
- Collect and communicate project parameters (client restrictions, presentation /delivery dates, assets, budgets, deadlines, shared resources)
- Design budgets with inter-agency department leaders and consistently track spending
- Initiate projects and designate resource needs across team
- Distribute/share documents with the executional team that concern timetables
- Provide updates across all internal teams for changes to scope of project
- Maintain healthy dialogue with the client (relating to projects), providing key deliverable status updates
- Write clear, organized recaps of meetings with recap assignments/next steps
- Proactively work to resolve internal conflicts, involve the Brand Director/Leader for guidance
- Work with talent/business affairs to manage fees, re-use/renewals, legal clearance and substantiation
- Review all team documents to ensure accuracy, clarity and brevity
10% Creative – Process Coordination
- Recommend systemic modifications to enable the most efficient and best quality outcome for the work
- Assist Brand Director and work with Account Planning to develop holistic strategic vision for short and long-term brand building
10% Innovation – Process Efficiencies
- Find better ways to do something (question why things are done with an idea or solution in mind to make the process, work and relationship better)
- Develop and implement innovative approaches to deliver brand objectives internally and externally
- Guide client feedback to get to the root of the issue, versus accepting and reacting to executional requests.
10% Business Strategy – Executional Elements
- Create strong relationships at the Brand Director level, maintain neutrality between departments while driving project deliverables
- Oversee the Associate Brand Manager’s work on competitive analysis, providing support where needed
- Maintain positive relationships and build confidence among clients, gaining their trust in your abilities
- Partner with Digital Strategy and Social teams to create annual/monthly content calendars
- Assist and attend consumer research, provide guidance on discussion guides/debriefs
- Represent the Agency’s perspective while being objective and open to what’s best for the brand
- Develop persuasive POVs, presentations, and meeting agendas that clearly encapsulate Agency rationale
- Develop a collaborative Client relationship that cements agency as a strategic partner through business acumen, visionary thinking and ideas beyond advertising.
10% Team – Supervision
- Maintain agency best practices and develop/train the Associate Brand Manager
- 5+ years of agency or allied communications industry experience
- Full understanding of the principles of marketing communications planning, advertising, marketing, media, creative, production, public relations, research, agency finance, etc. Shopper marketing experience a plus.
- Financial management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to think creatively and be a self-starter in a very dynamic environment
- Positive, proactive personality
- Ability to listen intently
- College education and/or appropriate advertising/marketing education, or experience