Reporting to the Global Brand Marketing Director, the Brand Marketing Program Manager will be responsible assisting with brand-level initiatives and campaigns to market launch. This role will be key in understanding our customer and shopper profiles, provide detailed communication management, internal team alignment and activation guidelines to programs, along with supporting analysis and reporting on initiatives.
This role is a creative and strategically-minded marketing professional with a passion for retail and building brand equity. This role will leverage global, regional, and agency partnerships to plan, develop, execute, and report on campaigns and their effectiveness.
- Support Brand Marketing Coordinator and broader team in designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support media efforts.
- Work across multiple teams to ensure alignment, close coordination and greatest efficiency of marketing efforts across all channels and mediums.
- Support execution of brand plans by conducting and presenting basic analysis of market performance and competitive data/trends.
- Create, implement and administer special brand programs as needed; evaluate effectiveness and present results.
- Assist team with effective multi-media presentations based on business and brand goals.
- Other projects, as assigned.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in agency or retail field.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (marketing, advertising, communications, or related field).
- Experience in planning and executing marketing strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects across multiple teams in a highly consensus-driven environment.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, internal dynamics, a fact pace and tight timelines with a positive attitude, drive to results and proactivity.
- Solid understanding of marketing campaigns and promotions across all channels, including broadcast, digital & social media, CRM, and POS-level activations.
- Passion for supporting an exceptional customer experience across in-store efforts.
- Ability and experience in understanding and directing marketing & sales analysis, interpreting ROI and key performance metrics.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Outstanding oral and written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic thinker with experience creating comprehensive presentations briefs and plans.
- Tireless consensus-builder who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to multitask, managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Passion for Whole Foods Market’s core values and foundations: Whole Planet Foundation, Whole Kids Foundation, Whole Cities.
- Requires travel approximately 10%, as needed.