Fast-growing financial research firm with the backing and stability of the biggest financial publisher in the U.S. (The Agora) is seeking an E-mail Production Associate to join our dynamic team.
We publish multiple newsletters covering finance and economics. We have hundreds of thousands of readers around the world. Our business is selling profitable ideas, explaining how the economy really works, and telling great stories.
We’re completely independent and unbiased. We tell it like it is, because we can. We don’t work for Wall Street – though some of its brightest minds read our work. We don’t work for the government – even though we could teach them a thing or two.
As the E-mail Production Associate you will work directly with our production teams to implement email marketing campaigns that convert.
This position is extremely important to our team as we create ongoing conversations with our readers in order to convert "clicks" to "sales" using our online promotions … promotions that continually perform better than the industry average!
But in order to do that… we need to get the right content to the right customer at the right time.
If you’re a collaborative team player, who is looking to expand their career, then we want to talk to you. We’d love someone who’s a marketing rock star, but it’s more important that this person has the desire to be a part of a successful team and the hunger to want to continually improve.
– Execute the email production process for daily, weekly, promotional and fulfillment emails.
– Check all emails, ensuring that links are working, creative components and content are accurate.
– Track and pull email reports on a daily and weekly basis and report trends, problems, suggestions to editorial and marketing teams.
– Research ways to optimize email functionality within individual email clients (Google, Yahoo, etc.) and ensure styling is consistent across all clients.
– Understand best practices for list segmentation and other aspects of email execution.
– Identify deliverability issues and work with internal resources and partner Return Path to resolve in a timely manner.
– Monitor trends in email design, functionality and interactivity, deliverability, etc.
– Ad hoc projects as required.
– You have a fantastic attitude, embracing new challenges.
– You have experience working with e-mail marketing systems like MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.
– Are confident working with HTML/CSS.
– You have a tireless work ethic and are up for a challenge!
– You are able to work quickly and not get thrown off by multiple requests or changes to deliverables.
– If you are self-motivated with the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
– You have the ability to self-check your work and troubleshoot any issues. Review your code, be able to learn from your mistakes, and move ahead.
– Ability to collaborate closely with team members is a must, as communication is vital in this role.
If you're interested, send us…
– Your resume.
– A one-page cover letter convincing us, without a shadow of doubt, that you are the right person for this position.
– References with contact information.
About Charles Street Research
Charles Street Research was founded on four guiding principles:
Doing the right by their customers because it’s the right thing to do.
Their analysts and gurus have a long, stellar track-record of profiting in the markets and making bold, unloved economic predictions that more often than not, come true.
Their analysts and gurus are committed to risk management - ensuring they don’t expose their customers to ideas that threaten their wealth…and expose those that could.
An expectation that all of their ideas offer actionable advice that will help their customers to increase their customers' net worth.
At Charles Street Research they strive to give their customers the information they would want if they were looking for it. They only publish information and strategies they would want their own families to follow.