Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support for brand team(s).
- Provide phone coverage, responsible for filing, routing correspondence and occasional ad hoc projects.
- Coordinate standard internal as well as high profile client facing meetings and conference calls, including set-up, ordering food, copying materials, prepping binders, order/check AV equipment and other materials, setting up the meeting room, etc.
- Manage (US/Global) travel schedules/arrangements including coordination of travel itineraries, making transportation reservations, completing travel requisitions, ascertaining Finance approval and submitting expense reports in Concur Travel System in a timely fashion.
- Work with IT department to troubleshoot any IT/technical issues, especially in preparation for presentations.
- Maintain distribution lists, organize charts and databases.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Communicate with clients both in person and via phone
- 2+ years’ experience as Administrative Assistant—relevant related experience also considered
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to work independently with minimal direction/supervision
- Excellent customer service, responsiveness, organization, detail, and proactive follow-up skills
- True team player, experience coordinating with other administrative colleagues
- Excellent judgment, discretion, and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive matters and information
- High proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Familiarity with Aura, Replicon, and Concur a huge plus
Two things Grey has been doing since 1917: hiring forceful, energetic innovators with diverse skill sets and points of view who can put ideas into motion that lead to results. That’s no coincidence.
Smart, quick, highly motivated business-savvy people have been the backbone of Grey’s Famously Effective work for one hundred years. They are the drivers of business and creative performance that at this point in Grey’s long history have never better. We were named 2016 Cannes Agency of the Year in recognition of our 24 Lions for clients including Volvo, Canon, Gillette, and NFL. Grey was also among the top three agencies at the Effies where our work for clients including Febreze and Volvo were recognized. Famous and Effective. It’s what we do, and it’s part of why Grey was been named Global Network of the Year by Adweek in 2013 and 2015, and Agency of the Year by Advertising Age in 2014.
Of course none of this could have happened without the diverse talent roster we have in place and we are continuing to look for the best talent to join us in the coming year. That’s why we continue to need drivers—people who can help move the agency further on the trajectory of success.