We are seeking a senior strategic communications planner to lead the Hispanic Markets efforts for a retail client in the home furnishings category. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the Hispanic Market and be bilingual (Spanish).
- Be the Agency’s “go-to thought leader” for HM marketing communications for the client
- Lead and develop the annual HM marketing communications plan for client, an annual process with key milestones that spans Nov – June every year.
- Co-development of creative briefs with the General Market team, typically 2-3 campaigns a year
- Continually source and provide cultural and consumer insights to inform all levels of marketing and communications, from broad based strategies to creative briefs and creative development to executional tactics.
- Provide proactive ongoing thought leadership to the agency team and client on the HM market and other emerging Diversity segments. Relevant topics include Life at Home, Shopping Behavior, and Media Consumption.
- Leverage and influence client’s new internal Diversity agenda
- Proven experience in Hispanic marketing in the US, experience in other multicultural/diversity marketing, consumer and home/home furnishings a plus
- Effective written and verbal communications skills. Ability to write and deliver persuasive presentations is critical.
- Strong quant and analytical skills. Ability to interpret ongoing research reports, guide and partner with analysts on segmentation and market sizing studies, utilizing their findings to inform communications recommendations
- Bi-lingual, able to evaluate and advise on HM creative development and execution
- Will be a member of the Agency leadership team, partner directly with several senior level agency planners, creative leaders and account team.