We are looking for an expert SEO who’s ready to take their career to the next level and lead a team to success. We are looking for an experienced problem solver and decision maker that wants to expand their leadership and management skills across all areas of SEO.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is an experienced leader. You have 3+ years delivering exceptional results as a leader, coach or manager on a high performing SEO team.
- Familiar with scaling an SEO program. You have managed or worked on Websites that receive more than 1 Million unique visitors per month.
- A strategist across all SEO areas. You have extensive experience across all areas of on-page, off-page and technical SEO so you can start providing expert guidance on day 1.
- Well versed on all the top SEO tools. You have 5+ years of experience utilizing popular tools including BrightEdge, GetSTAT, DeepCrawl, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- A problem solver and decision maker. You possess the experience, intellect and the know-how to analyze, plan, execute and deliver top-notch results.
What you’ll do all day:
- Drive new strategy and growth. You’ll identify opportunities for growth and help outline the strategy to keep our process cutting-edge in the industry.
- Drive key initiatives and projects. You’ll break down goals into key initiatives and work with the team to deliver results.
- Set goals and forecasts. You’ll work with the leadership team to translate company goals into departmental targets and forecasts and then work with the team to ensure we hit those numbers.
- Be a player, coach and mentor. Weekly one-on-ones and group meetings are essential to ensure the team is going to be successful; you’ll get your hands dirty with key projects and initiatives.
You’ll be measured on how well you:
- Grow traffic. We’re a numbers driven company, so you’ll need stay on top of important metrics and report back to leadership and your team on a regular basis.
- Your ability to go above and beyond. We take pride in exceeding expectations, and you should too. We’ll look at how you identify new opportunities, stay on top of industry trends and streamline processes.
- Problem solving and decision making ability. How well are you able to deliver on strategic projects for to help drive meaningful growth in new areas of the business.
A few reasons why you might hate it:
- You prefer to focus on the client. You’ll be managing in-house performance with a defined traffic goal. If you’re more interested in managing client relationships or pitching to big name Websites, then this job isn’t going to be a fit for you.
- You’re not a numbers person. SEO is increasingly becoming a data driven field of marketing and it’s vital that you are very comfortable using data analysis to identify opportunities and make decisions.
- You can’t handle pressure. This role will have a large amount of responsibility. As new projects come up, we’ll expect you to respond with grace under fire and deliver high quality results.
And a few reasons why you might love it:
- There are many opportunities for growth. Software Advice was acquired by Gartner in February 2014. That means huge growth opportunities for Gartner’s digital businesses and our marketing team.
- You’ll help build a new business. Our goal is to build a world class SEO team with leaders in all areas of SEO. You’ll contribute by helping to build and develop that talent.
- Your success will be recognized and appreciated. You’ll be able to see your impact on company and team performance and be given ample opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
- The team and work environment are amazing. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you. Our dress is casual but our work is serious.