Theorem is looking to bring on an Account Manager that will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of successful marketing engagements for our clients. This role will serve as the main day-to-day client contact and will be responsible for building a productive working relationship with client leads.=
– Manage key client accounts and develop strong client relationships built around proactive insight sharing, project management, and scope management.
– Respond to clients in a timely fashion and ensure client and internal teams are made aware of relevant project updates/information.
– Ensure client expectations are defined and documented to internal teams.
– Help manage client satisfaction with account leads and agency partners. Identify any potential issues and ensure expectations are clear, realistic, and communicated.
– Lead daily internal team huddles to ensure timelines and deliverables are being met.
– Lead weekly client status meetings.
– Work with internal and client teams to create and manage campaign timelines with clear milestones and deliverables.
– Understand client business and marketing objectives and ensure the client’s needs and requirements are represented during strategy and planning formation.
– Understand agency services and key responsibilities for each cross-functional team member.
– Schedule client and internal meetings, record notes, and manage follow-ups.
– Work with Project Manager to ensure client deliverables are tracked in agency PM software.
– Work with Analyst and Campaign teams to keep track of high-level performance insights and ensure the client is made aware of the goal and budget pacing highlights/issues.
– Understand and manage client scope and billing process.
– Work with agency leadership to scope new projects, create project/campaign briefs and put together client proposals.
– Ability to understand the dynamics of a client’s business and the sector in which it operates.
– At least 3 years experience in digital media, advertising, or marketing.
– Strong organizational skills with an ability to identify clear priorities.
– Strong communication skills and the ability to present agency work.
Theorem is a full-service media agency located in Portland, Oregon whose mission is to help our clients optimize their end-to-end customer experience.